Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday morning...

So here is a photo of the room showing the stripes. Dave said last night he wants to do chair rail, ALL his idea, so I am going to let him go with the flow. I wouldn't care either way, but I think chair rail always adds so much to a room, so as long as he is motivated ...hey!
babyroom


I had posted a week or so ago about this ladies blog who is selling Momogram Goods, and mentioned I ordered some stuff. I got the flip flops, that I LOVE and have received a ton of compliments on. I also ordered momogram stickers with the girls initials. When I went to PA shopping, I went in the Pottery Barn Kids outlet, and they had their metal buckets marked waaaayyyyy down... They were .50 cents lol, and they are huge and awesome and cute. I bought 4 of them, figuring 3 I would use for the kids for their easter goods each year, and the other one I would keep for myself. I bought momogram stickers anyways, from that ladies site as well, and put them on the buckets, and I think they look really cute!
easter bucket

As you can see I do not have baby number 3's up there. Why? I didn't order a sticker because I still have not settled on a name! I thought I had, and then I changed my mind like a day later. I will figure it out soon...but I just can't settle right now on one. I will have it figured out though in the coming weeks though before she comes.


This morning I plan on hitting the mall to take advantage of tax free savings on clothes. I am going to stick with getting things for the girls for fall/winter, and I also plan on getting some undies for Laura, so maybe that will get her excited about potty training. I plan on using my nice little gymboree coupon too that came in the mail. Then by noon its pool time for me! Oh, if you have little ones' in diapers, remember during the tax holiday you can get diapers tax free as well!!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That's awesome! I didn't know that about the diapers!

Okay, those stickers / buckets are soooo freakin' cute! Jack has one of those buckets too. :0)

The Family said...

I didn't know about diapers! I will have to get a box! Great tip!

The Family said...

Also, cute buckets! They would match Avery's room! What names are you throwing around?

Anonymous said...

The stripes look fabulous!!!