Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I described myself today as feeling like a dead battery. I hate the lack of energy that I have. Now that my sodas are gone, I feel even slower. I am a emotional basket case these days, and the tiniest things will set me off or make me cry. I am paranoid now that either I am going to go into labor any minute, or that I will double over in pain from a kidney stone. There is no way Dave or myself will be traveling more then an hour away from home. PERIOD.

My work had a baby shower for me tonight, and it was really sweet of Miss Crystal to put it together. I really appreciated it, as I had needed a few things, and lets face it, after you have your first child people don't get as excited that your about to pop another out. Sadly enough, you need just as much support but just in different ways. You may not need as much "stuff" but you need emotional support from people and some understanding, and just some damn help from time to time.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww...HUGS!!!!! I hope you feel better...maybe you can get out and get a pedi or something and just have some ME time and relax.

Anonymous said...

Have the cultures come back yet? Maybe it's just a mild infection that has reared its ugly head by making you have to pee every 5 minutes, but doesn't hurt. In any case, try not to worry - it's not good for you and it's definitely not good for baby.

If you need *anything* let me know. I'll drop my paintbrush at a moments notice. :)