Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yesterday I scored some big girl underwear for Laura at Gymboree. They are sooooo freaking cute. I showed them to her yesterday, and she said they were for "the baby" so I think she's confused about them. We will tackle that more later. I don't want to rush the potty training. She's getting there though. She likes to sit on the potty, and she likes to talk about it, and she tells me after she goes, so thats progress I guess. I picked up some jeans, and a couple of tops, for the kids, but more or less I just didn't see much that I just had to have for them at the mall. I refuse to buy them any summer clothes, and had hoped more fall stuff woul be out, but it's still not really out yet. I was bummed.

I think tonight I will be going to Best Buy to get a new lap top... This one is dying before my eyes, and I have been putting it off, but Dave says if I am going to do it, I should do it this weekend since Best Buy is offering tax free savings as well. I am nervous about buying one as I don't really know what I should get, and I don't want to hastle with setting everything back up on my computer like pictures, programs, etc. Electronic purchases tend to freak me out. The cost always sucks, and I just get overwhelmed and confused.



Photobucket

No comments: