Friday, August 29, 2008

September 11th?

I went to the doc today, and since my docs office staff are huge slackers, they already booked up a bunch of appointments for the 12th for the doc to do, so they are unsure if they will let me in the 12th, so they are saying it might be the 11th, but of course they don't freaking know yet, and wont know until I go back next Thursday. I mean don't they know who I am??? Just Kidding! I guess the 11th is ok, but I am just irritated with them, and irritated I still don't have an answer on when baby day is. My cool sister has been there when I have given birth to take pics when the baby comes back to the nursery, and I have not seen her in over a month now. Not sure whats up with that, but I am getting worried that I wont have anyone there to take pics. My mom and Daves mom are camera retarded, and I doubt Dave's mom will even be there. Sorry mom since I know you read this, but I mean it in the nicest way possible, hey at least you will be there, hopefully unless you hate me now for calling you camera retarded.

Photobucket

No comments: