Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some advice for you go getters....

Dear Marketing People from Home Health, and other Medical sales Orgs,

Please call before you are going to drop by, and there really is not a need to come by once a week to see me at work. Once a year is plenty, unless you are going to bring me food. I don’t have a ton of business to give you, but will use you if there is a need and your services are worth a crap, which half the time there not. Obviously I am about to have a baby and I don’t need you wasting my freaking time or trying to have me find you some referrals and put money in your pocket.

With that being said, I love drug reps and other professionals that take the time to schedule in-services and bring samples of meds, and food, and take the time to be polite instead of barging in, so if you fall into that category your still ok in my book.

Thanks!

Super Social Worker




Photobucket

No comments: