Friday, August 29, 2008

Shopping Adventure...





Last night we headed over to our mall. I had a mission to get Laura's Halloween Costume, and figured it would be a good idea to stock up on some socks and tights for her for school. Gymboree had recently sent out a 20% coupon, so I wanted to put it to use. We let Laura pick out her Costume, and she seemed to like the Butterfly one, so thats what shes going to be! I did get a couple pairs of tights, but you know I broke down and got some clothes... I mean they had a sale going so with my coupon I ended up getting 40% off so I reasoned it...I picked up the apple dress pictured above, and of course those cute red shoes. Hey she needs some real shoes for school, and she went bonkers over them in the store, who was I to say no. I also got her another apple top and a pair of matching leggings. I figured it would make for cute school clothes for her. It's Gym buck earning time too, so I scored some bucks to use later in October...

I headed over to Old Navy after a Chickfila pit stop, and I am loving everything they have in there these days... I see myself doing some serious damage there after baby... The stuff is just really cute. I got the pink and green argyle cardigan for myself post baby, and a green light weight cable knit sweater, and another top I can't describe or find on their website, but its cute. I wanted a gazillion other things, but I better wait and see just how much work I gotta do post baby to get off the extra pounds.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red patent leather Mary Janes? Adorable!