Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Inching closer to the weekend....

I ended up going to see the movie Stepbrother with Dave last night after all. It's a Will Ferrel movie, so you have to be a fan of his and have a sense of humor and not be easily offended. Dave and I giggled the entire time. I still felt sickish when I got home, and thought about calling out, but when morning time came I actually dragged my butt into work. I figured if I was well enough to see the movie I better go, and Wednesdays are the only days I got to one of the units I work between so I didn't want to get behind on something, or have someone need something from me and I not be there. Maybe I should have stayed home though cause I spent most of the day cranky, and it took me freaking almost 2 hours to get home from work when it should take 30 min or less thanks to traffic.

I got home and everyone was napping and I was cranky because the house was messy, so I went outside and cut the grass. I know I know, but I actually like cutting grass, and since I was so pissy I just needed to work out my frustrations on the yard rather then take out my hormones on the husband. Then we all went to Sam's Club once I was done, as we needed some Pampers, and my beloved Costco doesn't carry that brand. Oddly enough I hate Sam's Club, I wish freaking Costco would carry those darn diapers. I looked a mess in Sam's as I had kept on my grass cutting clothes which consisted of a pair of Dave's softball shorts, that yes they actually fit me in my 8th month pregnancy state, and a old all star baseball tshirt. Add in the dirt stuck to my sweaty legs and a chunky pearl necklace I left on that I had worn to work, and I looked just like a super model. Thankfully, we didn't see anyone we knew, either that or they were pointing at me and laughing to hard to come over.

I feel nauseated again, I am guessing I am not sick but rather since it keeps coming and going I guess it's just the joys of pregnancy. Guess the baby figures shes been very nice to me for so long that it wants to make sure I know she's still in charge.

Photobucket src="http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f48/Gilesr1/robyn-1.jpg" border=0>

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Do NOT...tell my husband that you cut the grass-especially while 8 freaking months pregnant! Unbelievable!

I hate Sam's too...we also go for Pampers. :0(

Feel Better!