Monday, August 11, 2008

I don't need this

So I had a baby doc appointment today with my doc. The husband met me there, and apparently I have a lot of blood in my urine. I feel fine, no other symptoms. They are sending it off for cultures, but the way the nurse and doc sound they think I might have a kidney stone rather then a UTI since I don't have any other symptoms going on yet. This does not make me happy. I had one when I was pregnant with Rachel and I seriously thought I was freaking dying. No one wanted to do freaking anything for me when I had one except send me to the damn er and hospital and load me up with all kinds of pain killers that hardly touched the pain I had. I seriously spent over a month miserable until I passed that sucker, so if this is what I have going on again just shoot me now.

The doc decieded to go ahead and give me Penicillin to start taking in case it is a UTI and in case I go into early labor or some bull crap cause they are going to just go ahead and treat me like I am strep positive, and load me up with IV antibiotics once I get to the hospital for the real baby deal.

Oh and it looks like I will be having this baby September 12th as long as the hospital ok it, cause that is when the doc wants to do it. I go back to the doc the 21st of this month if not before for my lovely pee issues, and if I still have blood in the urine they are going to do some kidney tests on me to see if they see something else going on given my nice kidney history.

So I am giving up my sodas and downing water and juice which is major if you know me. And I am going to get my crap ready in case I have this baby early.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh no!!!!! i'm saying lots of prayers for you. you don't need this right now! ugh!

Anonymous said...

Good luck chickadee. It sounds awful, I'm also praying for you. It's easy for a non prego, childless girl to say, but remember, this too shall pass. (If it's a stone, I hoep it passes SOON!)