Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dave's granny passed away this morning. Very sad. She had been sick for so long though, so I am just glad her suffering is over. So I had said I wouldn't be going more then a hour away from home since I am close to baby day, but I guess I gotta break my own rule. You know I am stressing about going into labor while I am away, but I will try not to harp on it. If I do I will be a complete basket case, and those of you that know me, know this is wigging me out.

We spent the day doing some house stuff and prepping for going out of town. Dave painted the front door black, which looks amazing. I think we are going to get a kick plate thingy, and new door knob. I finished up the kid table. It looks really cute. I went with parrot feather for the color of the table (lime green), with black board chalk paint on top. The green was left over from some other project. I still need to paint the chairs. I think I am going to paint them pink. We don't have enough left over pink paint from old projects so I gotta go buy some.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about Dave's grandmother. Have a safe trip and try not to stress too much.

Jenny said...

i'm so sorry to hear about dave's grandma's passing. i'll be thinking of you guys...j