Thursday, August 14, 2008

Let’s face it. I have been a “bitter Betty” lately. I am just tired, down in the dumps, and life is just hard sometimes, and I don’t always handle the stress very well. Ok at all. I am very hard on those I love most when I am like this, so my poor husband has caught it from me as I am sure you have been able to figure out in my blogs. He still needs to finish the nursery, I am not letting me get off that easy, but I have made an attempt to be nicer, and not expect him to be a mind reader. A guy in his department also got shot last night, so its a wake up call for me to be a but nicer to him as you never know whats going to happen especially in his choice of work. The officer was ok, but its still pretty scary, and I got a bit freaked out this morning when I turned on the news and saw what had happend, but was fine after I called to check on Dave.

So I have to give praise to him, cause the hubby surprised me with a Wii last night! I had been wanting one, but those suckers are near impossible to find… he some how located one, and gave it to me yesterday! We have not hooked it up yet, but once we have some free time I hope to be able to play it, and I plan on getting the Wii Fit stuff sometime soon. I am so excited about this lol. He's a good man.


Photobucket

No comments: