Sunday, August 17, 2008

I was all domestic today and everything...

I saw this receipe on one of the blogs I read, and made them today and they are super yummy. Check out her blog its on my link list- she's What Would Kate Gosslin do... Of course we didn't really pick our blue berries like she did... I did go and buy them at the grocery store though and the fresh ones looked iffy so I went with frozen, and they were still yummy and super easy. you gotta try them..

Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup veg oil
2 cups sour cream
2 cups sugar
2 cups blueberries
4 cups flour
1tsp salt
1tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder

Mix ingredients together (don't overmix) folding in blueberries last (and gently). I used my Kitchen Aid mixer with the paddle attachment.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes (24 to be exact)

Makes 2 dozen.



So this has to up my 1930's house wife points....

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hahaha...yes, it definitely boosts your points.

I went blueberry picking today just to try this recipe out! Pics and story to come...