Thursday, August 14, 2008

Halloween Costumes...

Gymboree has their Halloween Costumes up on their website, and you can buy them in the stores the 20th I think. I don't know about the boy Costumes, but I am not very excited about the girl ones. They have the Bumble Bee outfit out again (which Laura was the 1st year as well as Rachel), and the Pumpkin Costume is back again which Laura was last year, and I guess Rachel will be this year. Or should I get her a new outfit? Think she will need to be in therapy if she wears a hand me down Halloween costume? Seriously, I wonder if I should get her something new... Baby girl is going to be a pumpkin and I have an outfit from a friend for that. Not that she is really going to be going trick or treating, but she will be chaperoning I guess. I am going to let Laura pick what she wants to be, or we will attempt to let her pick it out, but the only other new options they have this year is a ballerina, fairy, and butterfly. None of them really excite me, but I am guessing Laura would probably get a kick out of the fairy costume possibly. I just wish they could change things up a little better with their girl costumes, as this is the 3rd year they have gone with the bumble bee costume. Speaking of which, if anyone wants their little one to be a bee and they can fit in a 12-18 month size (I found that size still fit my girls when they were 8-9 months old) I would be more then happy to loan it out. I have the little antenna's that go with it too lol.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the dinosaur picture that I posted in December. I'm crossing my fingers that it will fit come October.