Monday, August 4, 2008

I won something!!!

award

My first blog award! I am sooo excited, and ready to pass on the goods! Thanks Beavs Wife!!!

Below are questions I have to answer and post onto my blog. Then I have to choose 3 fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? My husband
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? any day my husband is off with me and we are home with the kids
E. Essential item? sunglasses
F. Favorite color? PINK
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms
H. Hometown? Newport News, Virginia
I. Indulgence? Pedicures
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 2 1/2
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family
M. Marriage date? September 6th 2003
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 half sisters

O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? death
Q. Quotes? too early to think of something spunky
R. Reasons to smile? My children
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag three peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? MAJOR tomboy back in the day
V. Vegetable? I love corn
W. Worst habits? not returning phone calls as soon as I should
X. X-ray or ultrasound? baby ultrasounds are always fun
Y. Your favorite food? most everything
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

I pass along the awsomeness of the award to Crystal (cause she's a neato work friend with a great new blog) , Jamie (cause she's a way cool friend), and Couch to 5k (because even though I don't know her she inspires me to be healthier) !!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE the Couch to 5K girl...I love reading about her progress---I need to do more than READ it and actually get off my duff and follow her lead! Arrrgggghhhhh...wish she could work out for me!

Jennifer said...

Awww...thanks:)