Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Super Yummy...

A brave coworker approached mean prego lady yesterday with a reciepe that she wanted her to make...I mean hello, I am not Betty Crocker.... I have hardly cooked at all this pregnancy, as I am just too flipping tired chasing around my kids. It's a wonder I didn't flip out on the coworker, I mean normally these days I would either start slamming things around, or cuss like a sailor. But I actually looked at it, and it sounded kinda yummy, and I actually made it to take to work tomorrow for her and everyone else. I did some tweaking to the receipe she gave me, as I wasn't motivated to actually grill the chicken ( I bought canned stuff, yes I know what a slacker, but hey) but its pretty yummy.... Dave said if I was going to actually be nice to the coworkers I had to give him some too to be nice to him, so we sampled it at home tonight....

You gotta try it:

Buffalo Wing Dip
* 2 10 ounce cans chunk chicken drained and shredded
* 2 8 ounce packaged cream cheese soften
* 1 cup ranch dressing
* 3/4 cup hot sauce of your liking- I used tobasco as its what we like
* 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Chips or crackers for dipping

Heat chicken, and hot sauce in skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese, ranch dressing, and half of shredded cheese until well mixed and nice and warm. Transfer to baking dish, I used a pie plate, top with remaining cheese, and then stick in pre-heated oven until cheese is melted on top.

Yeah super bad for you, but super yummy. Hopefully it will microwave up well for coworkers. I am sure it would do well in a crock pot, but I am not hauling that big 'ol thing to work....

I am totally making this for my party next week at the house.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Dave would LOVE that!

Anonymous said...

Gurrrrl! A friend of mine makes that for parties and it is a CROWD PLEASER. Thanks for reminding me of all that yumminess and making me crave it all day.....