Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So we are back, and I didn't have the baby though I seriously thought I was going to yesterday as I had some contractions. I think I just worked myself up though as I was stressed the entire time. I was not excited about being away from home with two kids this far along, who missed naps, and weren't getting the sleep they needed. I also got two hours worth of sleep Saturday night which I was amazed I even got so all in all it just made for a stressed out Robyn. In hind site I should have just stayed home with the kids, but Dave didn't want that. In Dave's hind site though he probably would have left us at home if he had known just how cranky we would all be.

I am glad his granny is at peace. I didn't know her very well as just about the entire time I have been a part of his family she or her husband had been sick and they don't live around here, but it seems like they both lived full lives.

I don't want to grow old.

Photobucket

No comments: