Friday, August 22, 2008

Nursery pics...



I took these last weekend when Dave sat the crib up. I have since done some organizing of baby clothes, and setting up some stuff in the dresser. It's not a super frilly, girly room, but I still think its cute. We reused a dresser that has been in my family for freaking ever, and the little side table was my granny's I think. I need to find some curtains.

Oh yeah, I bought white letters to do the momogram for the wall, painted them, had a name settled on, and now I am rethinking it again... Admit, you just want to slap me too.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the ladybug nursery is precious. And when you settle on a name could you just myspace it to me, I promise I won't tell.....

Anonymous said...

Cute!

I can't imagine not having a name at this point. LOL With Aidan we picked our boys name about a week after the ultrasound. I just wanted to be able to call him something.

The Family said...

Love the landybug theme! We can Avery ladybug b/c of her red hair! What names are you thinking of?? I won't tell :)

Tabby said...

I love the ladybug theme! We did that with our daughter Delaney. We also call her Laneybug :-) needless to say she likes to collect all ladybug things...by the way, I am about 5 1/2 months along and I am in the same name boat you are floating in...I just can make a decision and probably won't until I deliver!