Friday, August 15, 2008

Garage Sale...





I love going to garage sales, and I like having them from time to time to get rid of junk. Thought I am not a hard core garage saler, I try to go to ones around where I live if I see a sign out. It's always interesting what people are selling. A neighbor around the corner was having one today, so you know I went. The lady who owns the house I sorta know or at least know of her. She's newly divorced, has three kids, and it appears they were having this sale as I am under the impression she is either getting remarried or the boyfriend is moving in. Or maybe she needs the money to cover all the plastic surgury she has recently had. Seriously, she's had this mega makeover, and I am totally jealous.

ANYWAYS, I scored this doily that is framed for $2.00, the picture doesn't do it justice, and I already hung it in the living room. I seriously love it, and its just a freaking framed doily lol. I also got the cowboy boots for the kids to play dress up in for $3.00. I was a bit nervous about getting the boots at first. Laura really wanted them, but they didn't have a price on them, and the youngest son was naming prices for his stuff, and he was a bit out of control with some of his items. When I asked him he looked at me, and proceeded to tell me how they were his when he was "growing up" (he's like 10 now geesh) so I braced myself for the worst, but was glad he kept the price low for me.

They also were selling the daughters dance costumes, that looked hideously slutty, but I held them up for Laura to look at thinking she could use them for dress up too. Thank god she said no. I guess she has some taste after all.

Photobucket

No comments: