Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Giles Household Random Happenings...

Dave's part of the nursery is done, and face it, he had the hard part. I will post some pics later. I am going to organize the dresser at some point this week after work, and move some stuff out of the closets. I have the clothes pretty much organized in the closet, so at least thats done. I need to find a new storage place for our lovely Christmas China. Apparently, both Dave's aunt and one of my aunts think we need Christmas China so we have been receiving this, and I am just not a Christmas china person, and I have a feeling we will be getting this crap every christmas for the rest of our lives, and who the hell needs two different sets of Christmas China...Also, I would never give any set of China to someone unless they had asked for it and picked it out. I mean come on now. No offense to any Christmas China lovers out there. We have every day china and the wedding china and thats plenty for us. Of course maybe one day we will have big Christmas gatherings, but not now. For now when we have big gatherings I usually pull out the paper products since theres a bunch of kids. Hey, it makes for easy clean up.

So now that Dave is done with the nursery, and he completed some other missions on his list, I have given him another project. I want to paint our front door black. I have been wanting to do this for a while, and was going to do it myself a while back, but Dave says he would like to do it, so who am I to stand in his way, considering I didn't have a clue to what to do anyways.

So this is random but does anyone else love those Cinamelts from McDonalds? There are soooo good....Well today I learned some nutrional info, and it wasn't pretty people.... I mean , I knew they were bad, but just didn't know how bad...Let's just say when I order them for breakfast some mornings on my way to work, or if Dave tries to be sweet and bring some home, I always get 2 orders of them... well apparently thats like 900 calories...Yeah not good people. I am never eatting them again. But I insist, if you want to treat yourself, you gotta try them, and then go run a 5k.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I ate those while I was pregnant too! ...That might explain things...