Saturday, August 2, 2008

So I totally bit the bullet and bought a new laptop. Don't get excited, I have not even taken it out of the box yet, but one day this week I will hopefully have it up and running. I got a Sony, and I actually didn't get the pink one I had been talking about, I didn't like it when I saw it in person.

When we went to Best Buy I got all freaked out like I knew I would. Everyone and their brother was in there trying to get a tax free laptop as well, so it was crazy, and I got overwhelmed and attempted to just go home, but Dave told me I needed to suck it up and pick one out, so there you go!

Tomorrow I have an adventure with my coworkers at Tangier Island and I am excited!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before my Mac I had a Sony Vaio laptop. Actually, I still have it and it still runs pretty well. They're great, especially if you also have Sony cameras and have the Memory Stick slot on the laptop - makes transferring pictures a lot more convenient!

Jenny said...

YOU'VE WON!!! Check out my blog and claim your award!!! :0)