Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Couples Survey

Couples Survey

[1] What are your middle names? Campbell, Scott I kept my my maiden name as my middle name when we got married, before it was Michele

[2] How long have you been together? We met fall of '99, but didn't start dating until Dec. 2000, and oddly enough we went to the same highschool back in 96-97 but didn't know each other
[3] How long did you know each other before you started dating? Even though we met in '99 we didn't really got to know each other until fall '00
[4] Who asked whom out? He asked me out, and we had our first date Dec 8th 00
[5] How old are each of you? I am 28 he is 29
[6] What are your astrological signs? I'm Cancer, and I don't know what he is! His bday is Jan 24, I just asked him what his sign was and he doesn't know either lol, when I just asked him though he asked me what I was, I told him Cancer, and his reply is he is Chemo lol
[7] When was your first kiss? after our first date =)
[8] Who’s mother do you see the most? Mine the parents live next door to us
[9]Who’s father? Mine see above
[10] Do you have any children together? Duh
[11] What about pets? were over having pets, but I like other peoples pets, just as long as I don't have to worry about freaking vet bills
[12] Do you have a song? Tim and Faith's It's your Love
[13] Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple? property tax bill on the house because its due at Christmas time, and that's just plain mean
[14] Who pays the bills? we both do
[15] Who drives and who sits shotgun? he usually does
[16] Did you go to the same school? same highschool and college
[17] Are you from the same hometown? yes
[18] Do you live in the same town now? umm yes
[19] Who is the smartest? we are both smart in different ways
[20] Who is the most sensitive? Yeah, that would be me.
[21] Where do you eat out at most as a couple? Plaza
[22] Where do you shop the most as a couple? Target
[23] Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple? PA I think
[24] Who has the best group of friends? Dave, he's super friendly and never meets a stranger, my initial shyness usually screws me over
[25] Who has the craziest exes? me hands down
[26] Who has the worst temper? again, me hands down, I am a Campbell after all, its just in our blood
[27] Who does the cooking? I do
[28] Who is more social? Dave
[29] Who is the neat-freak? Me
[30] Who is the most affectionate? It’s a toss up.
[31] Who is the most stubborn? Me
[32] Who hogs the bed? Me
[33] Who wakes up earlier? He works a different shift then me, so you can't really compare it, but when we are on the same schedule def me
[34] Where was your first date? Outback in Roanoke, and then we saw a movie
[35] Who said I Love You first? He tried to tell me, and I wasn't paying attention (go figure) and then a week later I blurted it out
[36] Who has the bigger family? Me, there's a bunch of us
[37] Do you give/get flowers often? Dave gives them to me a few times a year
[38] How do you spend the holidays? sometimes he has to work with his job, but so far we have not had to deal with him working on a Christmas. We see both families if his is in town, and a lot of times his is away, then we just see mine.
[39] Do you have cute little names for each other? silly names possibly, but not cute



Photobucket

No comments: