Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The big 5

Our 5 year anniversary is September 6th, and I don't know what to get David. Not sure if we will even be celebrating as 1. I have been a bit of a nutjob lately, and why would he want to celebrate being stuck married to me. After my stellar attitude while out of town this weekend it will be amazing if I don't get divorce papers, or get knocked off by a hitman he's hired. 2. It's Bay Days and apparently he has to sign up for extra duty for work sometime that weekend for the event or they will just stick him with some 3. I am about to pop a baby out so what is there to do thats romantic and special that wont send me into labor? Guess we can always go out to eat and just stuff ourselves silly.

We are doing maternity/family pictures that morning, which should be interesting, and scary, but may just be the highlight of the weekend. Stretch marks and cankles probably don't photograph very well. Happy 5 years sweetie hehe.




Photobucket

No comments: