Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bad news ladies...

Do you remember a post about a week ago where some skinny lifeguard ticked me off after I had unloaded my kids and my junk at the baby pool? She redeemed herself for allowing us to get in aways, but today she put herself back in the grave. The lifeguards at our pool have to wear a lifeguard uniform I guess, and for the girls its a sporty bikini. This lifeguard makes me sick with her killer abs, and secretly I have been thinking to myself, "haha just wait until she has kids, then she can say goodbye to that body and wearing bikini's"

You know where this story is going don't you? Today, Dave and I took the girls to the pool, and she was at the sign in area, and was asking me when I was due, and how old my kids were. She then casually mentions she has two little girls. I almost dropped Rachel, and then proceeded to tell the lifeguard to shut her mouth. Yeah turns out she has a child Laura's age, and apparently another that is under a year. I was completely pissed to learn this. Totally not fair. My kids have made their mark on my body, and I could get a tape worm and never be as fit at her without major plastic surgery.

Before we left I visited the snack bar, cause icecream will surely help with eatting myself into a fat depression, and I decided to talk to her again, just to hurt my ego more. I told her she was my personal hero for being that skinny and toned after having babies, and she tries to humor me in showing me the stretch marks she has, which I think she was just making up as I didn't see any. I would have shown her mine, but there were small children around, and lets just say I have my fair share. I then waddled away, and made a mental note to get a personal trainer post partum.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate people like that? I just chalk it up to those people having some really awesome genes. Personally, my stomach looks like it's been mauled by a tiger. Oh, since you're pregnant in the summer like I was, watch the swelling in your legs... I have stretchmarks BEHIND MY KNEES because of all the swelling.

Jenny said...

that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! i totally know how that feels. i hate people like that!