Friday, June 6, 2008

Clothes....



When I did some shopping last weekend I bought a bunch of maternity clothes at Mother Hood. I am in love with the new secret fit line of pants/short they have out. They elastic part covers your entire belly, its thin and very breathable, and they keep your pants/shorts from failling off. I am not sure about everyone else, but I found with a lot of the pants in past pregancies I am constantly pulling them up as they wont stay put. I even once fell down from tripping on my pants as they were falling...but these are so comfy and stay put. I have them in jeans, kacki pants, and a couple pairs of shorts. I am going to make it my mission to get the white pants ones. I had bought white pants from Ann Taylors maternity line, but they fall down.

I also really like the side runched maternity shirts by MotherHood Maternity. I bought a ton in a bunch of colors figuring I could get away with them at work and at home.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I have a navy shirt like that from MH that I got when I was preggers with Charlie-LOVE it. I've heard awesome things about that new pant / shorts line. Happy Friday!