Friday, June 27, 2008

Dave is a smart man. He came home and the first thing out of his mouth was "I will put the kids down for a nap, and you just go to the pool and relax for a couple of hours." He must have seen the furry in my eyes. I didn't even get a chance to freak out on him. I quickly grabbed my suit and bag and he already had my bike out waiting for me. I enjoyed two hours of bliss at the pool, and then he came up there with the kids when they woke up, and we had some quality family time. So don't worry about Mr. Dave, I was nice to him today after all.

We got word we get the car back at some point in time Monday. I miss my Pontiac, but I would be ok if instead the car shop grows attatched to it and wants to give me a new Ford Edge instead.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Margaret said...

What a nice hubby!! Mine might need some lessons! :)

Jenny said...

you make me laugh!