Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wii Fit

My brother in law and sister and law have the Wii for their kids and have the Wii Fit thingy as well. I am not sure if Cher reads this (the sister in law) but start locking your house up at night as I might break in and steal that sucker. It is the coolest thing ever!

Dave and I both got on the board and it analyzes your BMI, weight, and what not, and tells you your Wii Fit Age and then can help you make a program to get where you need to be. You can do yoga on it and all kinds of neat stuff. It has to be cheaper then a personal trainer, not sure if it works as well, but the concept is neat. Makes me want to spend my money anyways.


So for Dave, (he is totally going to kill me) his Wii fit age is 61... yepp his numbers super suck. He's older then me, but not that freaking old! Poor guy. I still love him though, but hopefully its a wakeup call for him as I don't want to be a young widow. My Wii fit age is 25 which is younger then what I am, so I was pleased, but my BMI is in the overweight range. Yes I know I am pregnant, but I did my BMI right before I got knocked up and it was still in the overweight range. At least it didn't say Obese. It could always be worse. I bet skinny lifegaird bitch would get a perfect reading on the damn board.

So I want a Wii, and the Wii fit board thingy. Might make a good anniversary gift from the husband as our anniversary is in September and thats when I am having the baby. Or maybe we should get it now and let Dave get going on his diet.

So does anyone else have one and has anyone seen any real results from it?


Photobucket

No comments: