Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Giles Junk

• The pretty kiddy madras pool from Target bit the dust this weekend. Not sure if Dave broke it when he was cleaning it, if I broke it while wallowing in it, or if it was just normal tear and wear….I have another one I bought (exact same one) to have for next year or in the event this would happen, so have no fear. I tried to get another one today at my Target near work and there all gone… so sad….

• The rest of the Whimsy Target stuff though is marked down 75% I discovered today, so even though they didn’t have my pool I got some other cute stuff like a picture frame, table cloth, plates, etc….I also bought a pack of newborn diapers for the new little miss priss

• I still don’t know what to name new little miss priss…I had really liked the name Savannah, but Dave said it sounds like a stripper stage name, so that’s no good.

• I am going to see a new hair stylist Wednesday with hopes of being very blonde. Not going to change my cut as I like it but I need a color change. I am sure within a few weeks I will be complaining about my roots, so remind me I wanted this.

• I am in love with my new phone, seriously I couldn’t be more excited about it, I sent Dave two text messages today just so I could use it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I just got a Chocolate phone yesterday---love it! I'm sorry about your pool and I love the name Savannah...couldn't do it with our last name but I like it nonetheless! :0)

Anonymous said...

I like Savannah too...And it would be hard for other kids to give her any cheesy nicknames b/c nothing really rhythmes with it. And it's a very original, very fabulous city. Tell Dave to quit with his dirty mind.