Friday, June 13, 2008

I decieded to get Dave a new cell phone for Father's Day, and he was excited and wanted to pick it out today... so off we went to the Verizon store and we were there for freaking ever! He got the Blackberry Curve, I am almost ready to take bets he exchanges it within the 30 days as its really complicated for someone who isn't a big computer person... but he may surprise me. I gave in and got a new phone for myself as my pink razor has been having some issues, for example the only ring tone that works is the vibrate mode. I picked out the new Glyde, and its pretty neat-o. I just might even start being a texter. I am not a big cell phone person, meaning I don't have it constantly attatched to me, and I rather people just call my freaking house phone if they want to talk.

I got a sad email today that my Jack Roger shoes are out of stock so the shoe fairy will not be arriving at my house... I am pretty bumbed about it, and I will have to see about getting them from somewhere else I guess. I think Nordstrom's carrys them, so I might just try to get them next time I am in Richmond, or at least try them on to make sure I really want them.

No comments: