Friday, June 20, 2008

week 27...

I had a doc appointment this morning, I have been thinking for a day or two I have a UTI and mentioned it, they are running a culture and are going to call me if it pops up. I actually am not having any symptoms right now, and I did force myself to just have water since it started trying to knock it out, so maybe all will be ok without antibiotics. I know I should do the cranberry juice, but I am not a big fan of it.

All is going well with the pregnancy, I was pretty peeved to see the number on the scale today. Yesterday I rode my bike, and mowed my grass and my parents in an attempt to get some excercise and it obviously didn't do any wonders for me today at weight in time. I hate to even admit this, but since we live next door to my parents, and my dad has a riding lawn mower he has been just cutting our grass too for the most part. He's cool like that. Well, I was riding my bike yesterday and rode past one of my neighbors houses on my street who are big weirdos. It's a milatary couple who have two kids who are highschool age and middle school age. The dad I believe is in Iraq, and mom was some big wig in the milatary but is now retired and stays at home. They stay inside, and they totally do not believe in upkeep when it comes to their house. Their grass is tall as mess , there bushes over grown, the house is just looking like crap, and I don't get it. I mean I know dad is in Iraq, but come on. Make your perfectly able kids get out there or get out there yourself and do something.

So as I was riding by their house thinking I wish they would just move or get motivated, I started feeling guilty cause my dad has been doing our grass, and in an effort to prove that that wife or kids should cut their grass, I decieded to set an example and get off my butt. The kids were napping and Dave was napping so I pulled out the push lawn mower and got busy. I was almost done, and then here comes my dad who just couldn't stand it that I was trying to be nice and do him a favor as well, and he got on his mower, and we finished up in no time.

I think I will be rude and take a picture of the said neighbors house so you can see I am not exagerating. I mean I hate yard work too, but I will be damn if I have my grass grow like that. If they were elderly I would leave them alone about it or try to help them out, but these people are capable.

So enough about yard work, back to my doc appointment. I go next week to do my blood sugar test, and I start every two week appointments now, but this next time it will be three weeks since the 4th of July they are going to be closed. Next time we will get me scheduled in the books for the c-section, they will take me the friday before my due date, usually a week before the due date, which looks like either September 12th or 19th depending on how busy they are... September 19th is my sisters birthday... my sister Charlotte, and I don't want that to be baby day, so I am crossing my fingers for the 12th. Guess in three weeks I will have a better idea!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aidan's birthday is September 7th! If it helps, I sometimes feel UTI-ish if I haven't had enough water. No clue what the deal with that is. They make those cranberry pills you can take that don't taste like cranberry, too.

Anonymous said...

So from the looks of your pictures, you're a pretty fly prego lady. Quit beating yourself up, and keep riding Pinky.