Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday frazzles

No word on my flipping car yet, so its spent the night twice at the Dealership, over night stays are never a good thing. Today is Friday and its my day off, so what have I done? Cleaned up the mess my husband made out the house on his days off. Yepp, Dave has this nice habbit of hardly doing crap on his days off. When he gets motivated he gets motivated, but not so much lately. I am also cranky as I am having a really hard time getting sleep. I have to pee every 5 min it seems, and then try to get all comfy again. The joys of pregnancy. Also, baby girl in the belly likes to get active at night and kick mommy to make sure she stays awake. So I am tired, its also hot as freaking you know what outside, and I get to spend my time home cleaning up mess.

Also, my stupid dog slept in the house last night, (my animals for the most part have moved in with my parents) but some idiot let him in the house last night, and he always does something when he graces us with his presence. Today it was a pile of crap on our nice carpet, and he was probably inside the house at night for 5 hours. He loves us like that. I love him enough to shoot him if I catch him over night in our house again. So whoever got cute and put him inside last night better not try that again, not sure if it was Dave or my Mom, but don't do it again.

No nursery progress yet either. I am giving him one more week to do something, and then I am going to pay someone.

Dave gets to spend today with me when he gets home from work because he took off tonight as he wants to do some fishing tournament tomorrow. You can tell hes going to have a swell day with mean pregnant lady.

Photobucket

No comments: