Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yesterday Dave and I took the girls for walk in the stroller, and I was bummed as I wanted to go for a bike ride afterwards, but it looked like it was going to rain. I announced that I was going to start taking small bike rides before work starting this morning, figuring mornings are not hot, and it would get in a little exercise for me. This morning I glanced at the alarm clock, thought about getting up and riding the pink panther around the neighborhood, and then suddenly I lost all motivation and went back to bed.

I am getting to that point in the pregnancy I guess where I am getting tired again. I am not getting much sleep as I have to pee every hour, even when I cut myself off of liquids in the evening to try to give my bladder a break. I don’t remember having the sleeping issues this early on, I seem to remember it being horrible near the very end of the other pregnancies. This baby just seems to be really low in my belly, and I heard that you carry each kid lower each time, but that may be just one of those pregnancy myths. At any rate baby girl is resting on my bladder 24/7. I go back to the doc this Friday to see how fat I have gotten (those scale readings are just torture), and I am not sure what other fun I will have. I am sure I am close to the glucose testings.

In one more month I will be turning 28. Seriously, when did I become old? Ok ok, I know I could be older, and 28 isn’t that old, but I can’t get over how after college it just seems like life goes by faster and faster. Teenage years seemed to drag and drag, and then boom, its like life is on fast forward. I have to remind myself of this during times my kids are driving me crazy and I just want them to hurry up and grow up. I am reminded I will never get these baby years back, they will never get younger, and I don’t want to wish their years away, because one day they will grow up and not need me anymore. Just another reminder not to live in the past, or put too much thought into the future, but just to be happy with the present.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ugh...28 sounds good. I'm hitting the big 3-0 on October.

Good luck at your doctor's appt!