Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prepping my hubby and family for July 17th...




So in less then a month now I will be celebrating my birthday, and of course I am sure my immediate family, and hubby are just dying to know what to get me. Of course I am sure they don't need my help, but just in case they get stuck heres some suggestions....

The earrings are from Tiffany and Co, BUT they are very reasonable for Tiffany's anyways. The duffle bag I would prefer in the larger size. I have the medium size duffle that Rachel uses for over night trips, and I sorta borrow hers for myself, but it tends to be on the small size, so I need my own. The other bag is just a simple lunch bag that would make me excited about hauling my lunch to work...

Other things that always work are pedicure certificates, chick lit fiction books, (I will post on some things I wouldn't mind reading later), basically any gift certificate works wonders with me. So there you go, let the brain washing begin on my family....



Photobucket

No comments: