Thursday, June 26, 2008

Car drama part

Apparently when the car place took my car into the shop to work on it my back window suddenly shattered as well, luckily they are paying for it assuming it was their fault. I don't see how back windows just shatter, but whatever, as long as they fix it and don't charge me. So my car has to spend another night at the shop. At this point I am hoping my car just disappears/explodes and they have to give me a entire new car. One can dream right?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. When I got my Jeep a few years ago, I took it to the dealer a month later for an inspection and oil change. I got a call awhile later saying one of their service employees accidentally backed a van into the side of it. Seriously, the driver side window was shattered and the driver side door and fender were squished. Obviously, they fixed it and gave me a rental for free.