Monday, June 9, 2008

All weekend long I thought about ordering myself a pair of Jack Roger sandles. I researched online and figured out what color I wanted (I decieded to go with white) Yesterday I told Dave that I was just going to forget about them as they were too much money and I didn't really need another pair of shoes. I was feeling really good about myself being all adult and passing on something I really don't need. I thought I had come to terms with being without those suckers, but yet today at work some how I ended up buying a pair, cause I just happend to find a website offering free shipping on them, so in my head I saved money... Kinda...

So my plan is when they arrive at our door by the nice UPS man, I will just tell Dave that the shoe fairy brought them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RCG, for a split second after I read your blog, I thought that maybe you had been smoking crack for buying these flops. Then I saw that they can come with a monogram. WHAT!! Thanks for the introduction.:)

Jenny said...

That is awesome! You MUST post a pic when they arrive!