Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Apparently it's genetic...

While I was out of town on Friday Dave went to see his sick granny who is hanging in there by the way. It's about a 3-4 hour drive I guess to her house and he took his mom and niece with him. His mom would be staying for the weekend to care for her, and his dad would be coming up and taking her home, and Dave's niece was going to ride back with him later that day on Friday. Somehow, some way, my hubby left 3 sippy cups. He did at least leave them in the fridge, and discovered this when he got home. He asked his parents to bring them home when they left Sunday, and of course only 2 out three made the journey. Seriously people this irrks me to no end, and this time I have nothing to hold hostage like a bike helmet lol. At least it was a sippy cup rather then an expensive baby bottle. I guess I should just be glad someone didn't lose one of my kids.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's soooo funny. What is the deal with that? It's like mommies are born with some sense to remember crap like that. Wish it could catch on with the daddies!