Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some pool advice...

Dear Childless Couple at my pool Saturday,

I know you both wanted to have some alone time. I am guessing that is why you chose to set up in the baby pool area away from everyone else at the pool. Please note though that the baby pool area is reserved for those of us with kids under 6. If you are a member you have received the rules in your newsletter, but maybe you don't know because maybe you just snuck in, and haven't paid your outragously high dues like the other members. I know you didn't appreciate it when I came into the baby pool area with my kids, as you both scampered off to the adult pool before my kids even had time to splash you or have a melt down. You did have plans to come back though to your chairs, as you happend to leave your nice expensive cell phone and knee high leather boots next to your chairs, not put away in a beach bag of course. These items were just so tempting for my kids, and given they were 12 inches away from the baby pool, its a wonder they survived. My kids went nuts over these items, and clearly you had to of seen my distress of trying to keep them away from them, so they didn't ruin them, and have you come scream at me. So a word of advice next time you visit the pool. Please note knee high leather boots in the summer are never cute, especially at the pool, nor should you keep them them unattended with your cell phone inches away from the water. Myself along with all the other moms, would also appreciate it if you wouldn't take up two chairs in the baby pool area if you don't have a baby. Next time I am going to let my little demons hurt your items, so this is your warning.

Signed,
Mother of two rugrats

Photobucket

No comments: