Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Clearing things up....

So apparently either my sister is reading this blog, or heard from one of her friends who reads my stuff that I was not impressed with my nephews behavior on the trip. I guess I will need to look at my site meter better to see who is was as I am able to pretty much see who reads my blog from that, which is why I am guessing I think it was my sisters friend. I am not mad as I didn’t embellish anything, and its just what happened. I wasn’t the one acting like spoiled brat, but I would be happy to admit it if I did or my child was.

Apparently my sister told my mom (who reads my blog) that she heard I raked my nephew over the coals, and I need to keep in mind he’s just a child. I want to clarify I wasn’t that mean to him at all. In fact all I said to him was he was being selfish pretty much, and I left it at that. . I freaking even tried to make him happy during the shopping day in PA by playing mini golf with him.

I blew up on my blog as that is what my blog is for. It’s just a way for me to vent and say what I want. If you don’t like it don’t’ read it. I did not try to discipline him as he’s not my kid, and I would be ticked if someone tried to discipline mine for me or Dave. But for the record he’s not a child, he’s 14 and old enough to have some manners, and to know better.

I am totally sounding like a bitch in this post, but I seriously tried hard not to. All I am saying was he was a brat and is old enough to know better, but I still love him the death and think the world of my sister.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is one of my biggest fears-I'm so sorry!!! For what it's worth, I don't think you said / did anything wrong. Kids will be kids...mine drive me and I'm sure others crazy...it's just how kids are. Cheer up. :0(

Anonymous said...

Maybe a discussion with Jake about manners and graciousness was more appropriate instead of discussion with Elaine about the blog???
And could you post a pic of the baby bump for my viewing pleasure?!