Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just because

I am tagging myself, cause I am bored and saw this on some blogs I love.

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Just graduated from highschool, prob at this exact time I was in Florida playing in a softball tournament, and getting ready for another tournament in Colorado, not working, preparing for leaving for college ... blah blah blah

2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today?
1)Make mac n cheese for Father's Day lunch at my sisters house
2) Going with Dave to take back his phone to get one like mine ( I told yall he would take it back lol)
3) Keep kids entertained and out of trouble all day
and thats about it

4.) Snacks you enjoy?
Icecream is the craving for this prego lady, I also love Reese Cups, Pita chips and Hummus
4) Places you've lived?
Newport News, VA, Ferrum, VA, Richmond, VA, and Newport News,VA
5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
quit my job by postcard, give some of my coworkers that I love some loot as well so they can quit, Move my entire family somewhere fab where we all live on the same street (except for my evil sister Charlotte), invest wisely, and just enjoy life without worrying about jobs, money, insurance, college funds, etc...

I tag anyone who wants to play as well

No comments: