Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday woot woot!



It was a super slow day at work today, so when I hit a stopping point, I stopped and got out of there as fast as I could. The kids were ready for a nap, and Dave was home, so I decieded to take over the kiddy pool in the backyard for my own needs which meant reading a magazine while I wallowed in the pool like a piggy. I can't find my brown maternity suit, so I looked like the casing on sausage in last years tankini. The stupid brown suit is somewhere in the house. I just saw it yesterday, but apparently it has walked off. Something that big will surely turn up soon!

After my wallow in the water I took a bike ride which is seriously my version of meditation. These aren't Lance Armstrong journey's, its just me riding on my pink beach cruiser at a nice pace. I like looking at the houses in surrounding neighborhoods, and just zoning out.

Tomorrow is Friday which is my off day and Dave is off as well which is nice. Our neighborhood pool is only open on weekends until the schools get out, which stinks, as I really could use a dip in big person pool. I have a feeling tomorrow will be spent with the kids in the backyard in the kiddy pool, and thats fine with me!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you look awesome! i'm just jealous that you were alone in a pool=i swear i wouldn't even care if it was a baby pool!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great! :)