Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ann Taylor Loft Sale

Hurry before the sale ends as they have some great stuff... There is a coupon flying around for 30% and I have the email with it included if anyone needs it....Yesterday, since I got the email about my shoes not available anymore and my money being returned, I thought I would use that money and pick up some things from Ann Taylor. I went online and picked up two maternity shirts from their prego line. One of the shirts I already had in the pink and white stripes (I posted a pic about a month ago) anyways, I love that freaking shirt so I got the one in blue and white, and then some other shirt. I am hoping I have enough maternity to carry me through now until the baby is here. I wouldn't mind a beach cover up though, but I am hoping I don't need anymore prego clothes.

Dave and I went to Plaza with some friends and then took the kids for icecream over in City Center and since there is a Anne Taylor Loft shop there and I still had my coupon I had to see if they had anything I just needed. I used resistance from buying any flip flops, but they had some cute dressy ones.... I ended up picking up a pair of nice dress pants, and a cute V-neck sweater on their clearance racks, plus a cute headband that I am sure Laura will steal from me soon... and I only paid $30 for it all... I was brave by buying the pants as who the heck knows if I will fit in them after the baby, but its a size I was in before I got pregnant, so at least I wasn't buying something smaller god forbid. So I am crossing my fingers that the pants will fit come fall...but that means I might need to stop consuming icecream snicker bars daily that I am craving... Dave bought a freaking huge supply of them at Sam's Club and I made quite the dent in the supply...

Which brings me to my next random thought... I wish I was one of those people that loved to run. People who run several miles just for the heck of working out amaze me. People who even like to do this and enter 5k's are even more amazing... I have never liked to run... even in my athletic days when we were forced to run miles and miles, I could do it, and I was usually near the front of the pack, but I would cuss silently in my head. I always feel like I am dying when I run. I hate the heavy breathing, I hate how it hurts my knees, feet, I just hate it. Even on a treadmill or with music in my ears. I do enjoy the eliptical machines, and will do that all day, and everyone knows I am all about a bike ride. Power walking is cool with me too, so if anyone sees me running then I must either be playing softball or being chased by a murderer. I wish I liked it though as it seems to be the best way to burn calories. I plan on hitting the gym some after the baby, and I am toying with idea (don't laugh) with trying Hot Yoga. There is a place probably 2 miles from my house that is a hot yoga studio. They keep the room like 100 degree or something crazy and you do yoga, and we all here how awesome yoga is for you... My sisters friend begged her to do some classes with her there to try it out, and my sister didn't hate it, and didn't laugh the entire time, so if she can do it, then I think I would be ok. Its worth a looksy anyways, and its close by so I could ride by bike (another plus).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it safe to do hot yoga when you're prego?