Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday

So another weekend has passed, but we had a lot of fun. We spent time at the pool, and yesterday I took the kids to the playground at this church near our house so they could release some energy. Laura is talking more and more every day. The things she says amazes me... and some crack me up.

And drumroll....Dave is going to start with the stripes tonight....woohoo! He is so freaked out its funny. I mean I am not expecting perfection, and if he really does a doozy then we can just cover it all up and go with one color. I want stripes but more or less I just want the room set up and ready for the baby.

I also set up my maternity pics for Sept. 6th, which is also our 5th wedding anniversary. I feel so silly for having those pics done, but I am curious about what he will have us do. It's part of the package so I am just going to go with the flow.

Not much else really going on!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I think it's awesome doing the pics! I was sooo good about taking pics of my belly with Jack and then I have 2 while preggers with Charlie! Poor #3 will be lucky to get 1!