Saturday, July 19, 2008

Can you tell everyone is napping in the house, and yeah I should be cleaning, but whatever, I will ramble more on here and then get my booty in gear. Rachel has not had a bottle since the day I took it away, and she survived. It wasn't really that bad, my mom may have a different opinion, and probably would have snuck one to her if she was able to find them, but she's cured of the bottle... at least until she sees new baby girl get one, but maybe by then she will have forgotten how lovely it was.

I am in the process of setting up a date to do baby pictures. The guy that did our family photo back in the fall, and Christmas pics of the kids has this baby package that a friend of mine told me about, and I am going to do it. It starts with maternity pics (don't laugh), at your house, and in the nursery (hopefully it will be done by then!), and he comes to the house to take pics of the baby every so often for the first year. The pics he's done of my friend and her baby's first year have been awsome.... I am sure she's gone crazy purchasing them. The cool thing is his fee is super cheap, its like one price for all the sessions of him coming to the house, and he brings some backgrounds, and of course uses your natural enviornment, he also gives you a free 5 x 7 with each session. Of course, his prices for prints are expensive, but it's still a good deal, and I will have to tell myself to use restraint, or rather David will have to tell me to use restraint.

SO I do feel silly about the materinty pics. I don't want any exposed belly shots. Take all the pics of the belly with a shirt over it and we are cool, but unless he's going to photoshop the hoo-hoo out of my belly it's not coming out. I have not gotten any stretch marks this time around (most likely cause the other two stretched the belly out), but my other kids sure marked me up. So we shall see how that photo session goes lol. I can't picture any shots of the husband all kissing my belly either, 'cause I would be giggling like a school girl, and Dave would be rolling his eyes at me.

Ok I gotta pry my butt off the couch and get moving while everyone is still out of my way.


Photobucket

No comments: