Saturday, July 26, 2008

We are going to jail...

This morning I ventured out early to Costco with both girls to give Dave a chance to fall alseep without us in the house being loud and girly. First of all, I pretty much threw on the first outfit I found, and I had not gotten around to putting on makeup or making much effort with the hair. Now that I think about it, I don't even know if I brushed my hair yet when we left. Yeah I was pretty ugly this morning. Of freaking course we run into one of my scrapbook lady friends, who looks all beautiful with makeup and great hair. I wanted to run and hide, but it was too late.
I hate seeing people I know when I look like mess, and it never fails to happen haha.

So my purchases this morning were 3 gallons of milk, and some PJ's for Laura in the next size up she will need. We headed to check out, paid the bill, and headed to see the gatekeeper man. At Costco they have a guy that checks out your cart and receipt to make sure you didn't steal anything. While waiting for Mr. man to check out our goods I notice on my receipt I was only charged for 2 milks. A honest person would have gone back and paid for the other milk I guess, but I already wanted to get out of there before someone else I knew saw me looking ugly, and I figured I would chance it. Yes Mr. Gate Keeper man looked at my receipt, looked in my cart and waved me on. We stole a gallon of milk, I say we at my kids were with me and are my accomplices. Guilty by association. Hey, I have freaking 4 items in my cart, Gate Keeper man and the cashier are just as guilty too...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cher said...

We'll come visit you in the slammer! Hee, hee!

Anonymous said...

i think the costco will still make a profit this year even with your theft.

Jenny said...

That's hilarious!