Friday, July 25, 2008

10 year reunion

My ten year reunion was last weekend, and I didn't go... the whole thing was poorly planned, and sounded like crap, and they ended up canceling all but this one event at Bailey's which is a pub at the flipping mall... and some cook out the next day at this little beach where you were supposed to bring your own food to cook on the grill... I thought it all sounded a bit ghetto, and I was right... they had a myspace page and the pics from the "reunion" look like a gangsta party, and I don't think I recognized anyone in the pics.

I hate to be rude like that, but I geeze, who the heck was on the reunion committee? I mean I am sure those things are not that easy to plan, but good lord, the effort made from what I saw was horrible, which is probably why hardly anyone went.

I am glad I went to Dave's last year. He went to the same highschool but graduated a year before me, so I guess I lived my reunion through his. I had fun at his, mainly because we had hit up Plaza before for a pre-party, and margarita's make everything better, followed by shots of whatever they had at the reunion.

Oh well, here is to the 20th being a bit better planned....

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James' 10 year reunion is next weekend. I'm not really looking forward to it at all... Actually, I was shocked when he said he'd bought tickets as I figured he'd pass on the whole thing.