Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So proud...

Dave is currently upstairs doing some prep work in the nursery for painting... So guess he will be starting soon... SHOCKER... In the mean time I am starting to freak out a bit as I feel I am not ready for little miss who is coming in two months. I am trying to remember how to take care of an infant, and what items I need to pull out that she is going to need. I believe the infant tub is in the garage... I think the pack in play/bassinet is... well I am actually not sure where the heck that is... I have to find the infant carrier and base, and figure out where everyone will sit in the car. I need to buy a bunch of diapers and some wipes. I just feel lost all of the sudden.

We were supposed to have swim class tonight, but we skipped... Basically it was because both kids had some tempers tonight, and were overly tired, so we didn't want to drive all the way out to Y just to have them freak. We decieded to still let them get some pool time at the local pool since its super close, and figured they would get some activity out of it, and if they freaked out we would be closer to home. By the time we came home they were ready for bed, and so am I. I have a belly ache and I am blaming it on my lunch. We had a lunch meeting thingy for work at a new resteraunt. Usually we get to go to Shleshingers or however you spell it which is a really nice place here locally. Right from there in the same area there is another resteraunt, its changed names a few times and been under new owners. Its been called Cowboy Syd's, The Light, and now The Fin. I never went to this place before, but I wasn't impressed. I thought I would get to go home early after lunch, but no... apparently they are still working out the kinks. The drug rep told the wait staff that they could start with our food during the presentation, like bring our salads, and they didn't seem to understand, as they waiting until the presentation was over. You know prego woman was all upset about waiting for her food... It was a three course meal so we had salad or soup, and then our main entree, followed with dessert. They have us a few choices of each thing, and for dessert the choices were Cheesecake, Sorbet, and icecream. I chose Sorbet, but get this. They had a lot of requests for cheesecake, and they ran out, so they asked some people who had chose Cheesecake to pick from a few other options they didn't give us earlier, like this awesome looking chocolate cake. Totally not fair, I didn't have that option damit. My sorbet super sucked, and I wanted to steal my neighbors chocolate cake. I thought their service was entirely slow, and the food was just ok. I was also bitter for not getting home any earlier then usual. I don't think I would go as a paying customer... ever... Our drug rep was pretty pissy about it too, and she's also super duper pregnant, and you don't mess with pregnant folk. She felt awful as some people had to leave to go back to work and didn't get to get their meal or dessert.

Anyways, all this talk about food is making me hungry. I really have a craving for the Melting Pot. I just want the cheese fondue and dessert though. The actual entree part doesn't really impress me. Maybe I can talk the hubby into taking me for my birthday.

Photobucket

No comments: