Saturday, July 19, 2008

Surry Festival

I bought a lot. I actually told Dave yesterday I didn't want to go as I didn't really see much last year, and it's kinda long drive and always hot there. But we went with my parents, and I threw down. I couldn't help it though, they had some new venders and basically everything I got was for the kids so thats fair right?

I got this bin, not sure if I will use in in the playroom or in the garage for the kids stuff, but it's cute.bin

The Giles Slate, that I got goes in this stand in the yard. The same lady goes to a bunch of festivals in the area and I have a bunch of slates that I change out through the year. I also got a beach scene one, but I put it outside in the slate thingy already to get some use out of it this summer. We also got a bunch of head bands for the girls. I might hold them back for Christmas though.
signbands


The hair bows were really cheap, I am going to put them aside for the girls stockings at Christmas time. I got enough for all three of them to get a few.
hairbows


This is a crappy picture but its supposed to be of these small mirrors I got. The pink one with the palm trees is for Laura's room to go with her pink and green theme. The other mirror has turtles on it so it will with Rachel's beachy room. The lady has a website and will do custom orders, so I think I am going to get her to do a lady bug one for me. I
mirrows


I bought Laura and Rachel those pillow case dresses. I had seen them before at some other craft shows, but this lady had them for flipping $15 bucks, which I thought was a steal.Photobucket

pillowcase1


Laura had fun pushing Rachel in the stroller, Rachel looks kinds scared in this picture, but she survived.pushing sissy

I enjoyed myself by eatting lots of festival junk food which was super yummy.
momrara













Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so jealous! Love all the stuff you got and you look GREAT!!!!