Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am feeling pretty chipper today, hopefully that will maintain. I did better with taking my iton pill today, so hopefully I can continue the trend. I am using this sample pack this week, and I need to get my actual prescription filled. The sample pack is a different brand then what I was prescribed, as they told me to take the sample pack every day, and then with my prescription, I would take that brand just on Mondays, Wendnesday, and Fridays as its supposed to be stronger. I am hoping stronger doesn't mean bigger pill, or I may work myself up all over again, cause I am a baby like that.

I have to share another great Costco find. A friend told me about this one, and apparently its always been there, I just never knew. At their optical center they have eyeglass/sunglass cleaning kits. Ok may not be very exciting but just wait. The kit comes with two nice cleaning cloths, two spray bottles filled with cleaning solution, one travel size spray bottle, and I think a eye glass repair kit that goes on a key chain. The kit costs $5.40, which really excited me, AND even better, when your run out of the cleaning solution you just go back to Costco, and they give you free refills so you got to save your bottles. How cool is that? Ok so maybe you don't think thats cool, but I do and I don't even wear eyeglasses, but I love my sunglasses, and now they will be all sparkly. I bought this kit for my husband, as once a year he usually buys a expensive kit from Sunglass Hut, so I was thinking of him, but since it comes with two of the cloths and spray bottles, you better believe I snatched some of the goodies for my own selfish needs. The kits are just there at the counter, so go get some.

Costco still does not those damn jeans that a girl found at her Costco in Florida. I remain hopeful it will work its way up to Virginia, but maybe they get different items for different regions... I don't know how that works... But since I make twice weekly milk runs to Costco, I will keep looking. Yes, my children go through a crazy amount of milk, and my fridge can only hold but so much so I get half at the begining to the week, and half near the end.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeah, no luck here either...you are awesome at finding good Costco deals! Thanks for sharing!