Friday, July 25, 2008

So it's friday morning... yesterday was a lazy day of trying to catch up on rest, but I feel like such a better person now, and better parent. I did accomplish one thing thats been on my do list for a while. Dave's mom has gotten the girls these add a pearl necklaces, and has given them pearls on their birthday to go on it. You have to go to this store and have them add the pearls for you, and I had not gone yet to do that. I had a major blonde moment... I couldn't understand why Laura had one more pearl then Rachel, and I panicked that I had lost one...But I didn't think it was possible as I always put them away immediatly in their jewlery boxes when they get them... After I bought a pearl for Rachel's to make them equal, I soon realized Laura has one more then Rachel, cause shes a year older- DUH! Oh well... I am sure I will be buying them pearls too for their necklace, I just did one early for Rachel without a reason.

Last night we went to see the new Batman Movie- The Dark Knight... it was really really really good....scary too. Since when did movies at AMC 24 go down to $5.00? It wasn't even a matinee, and we didn't even try to pass off our college ID cards for a discount... The movie I saw with Daves family the other night was $5.00 and I thought it was because there was something special going on or something.

Well, I have a curtain for Rachel's room... I popped in my favorite kids consignment shop after work Wed., and low and behold they had the exact same curtain I have in Laura's room from Pottery Barn, for just $15, so you know I grabbed that sucker. Now I guess I need to order a rod for it and she will have her window treatment for her room finally. I also found a pair of brand new pink reef flip flops for 3 bucks there, and Laura quickly took them.

Dave is gearing up for the stripes... he has starting marking where they are going, and he bought some lazer level thing. I think he's stalling in hopes I go into labor early so he can just get out of the whole situation.

I go to the doctor today, I am sure it's just your basic, pee in a cup, blood pressure check, measure the belly and get the heck out of here appointment. Of course I also get to see how fat I have gotten in 2 weeks- should be fun!

We are going to go to the pool today afterward. I bought some of those noodles from the Dollar Store we have not used yet, I don't know if the kids want to play with them, but momma does.

Photobucket

No comments: