Monday, July 14, 2008

ahhhhh

My lovely two year old managed to screw up my laptop in the 3 min I selfishly took to pee and put away their dirty sippy cups and bottles from being at my moms today. I had my memory card in the laptop, my memory card has to be in this stick adapater thing and the stick goes directectly into the lap top. Apparently, Laura took the memory card out of the stick and then shoved the card into the opening and I can't get it out, and since its stuck I can't very well put anymore pics on the computer, or I would take a picture of my pissy face right now. I am determined that either the laptop will be ruined trying to get it out and or the memory card. I hate my stupid laptop anyways, but I can't afford a new one right now. The battery life on it sucks, and when I have the cord in it to use electricity rather then the battery the cord shorts out from time to time and it tends to get hot, which is just a fire hazard I know. My lovely kids have also broke one of my shift keys on the keyboard part as well. This laptop has just taken a major beating since I got it. I totally need a new one, but like I said, I don't want to drop the money on it, or rack up a credit card bill on it. But I have a feeling its going to happen down the road.

So right now I am angry as anything, and I can't even scream to Dave about it cause he's still sleeping from working last night, hopefully he can save the day and get the freaking memory card out without major damage.


Photobucket

No comments: