Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stripe Update!!!!!

For the last 2-3 nights ( I am beginning to lose track) Dave has been still been “prepping” for the stripes, but last night, the dear husband made some progress yall. This morning I snuck up there before leaving for work and low and behold we have stripes! He has to finish the stripes under the windows, and do a few touch ups, but he has done a great job and its about done! Woohoo…

I had planned on getting him to do chair rail in the room, and he is familiar with doing that, so it shouldn’t be a ordeal, but I wonder if that would stress him out as these stripes seemed to have done a doosy on him. It will look good with or without, so I will just leave that up to him I guess.

Next is getting the crib assembled, and I guess I gotta get a crib mattress since Laura is still in a crib. We are getting close to taking her out of it and getting her in a big girl bed, but I don’t want her to get upset and see us take her old mattress and put it in the new baby’s room. I don’t want her to think she has to hurry up and grow up just to make things easier for us. Sigh… with all this baby stuff we have I envision us having one heck of a yard sale one day…

My friend has not replied to my email or called my house, so I have a feeling she’s pretty ticked at me. I feel better though about the decision I made though, so I guess that’s all that matters!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

YAY! Can't wait to see pics!