Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday

Robyn was a wee bit cranky today/last night, etc. The husband has upset me by his lack of understanding, and help around the house. I can not stress enough how little he does on his days off. If your not going to do anything remotely helpful at least don't make more messes, I mean thats simple enough right? Apparently not. He's a good husband, don't get me wrong, but my stress level meter can't handle this. It's fruitless to clean up after the kids sometimes, I will admit that. You pick up the house one minute, and then the next time you turn around everything is crazy again as they have dragged everything out. But some things can be kept up better. So today I made a decision to start getting the house cleaned once a month again. We did this for a while before, starting when I got pregnant with Laura, and we ended it not long after I went back to work with Rachel. Partly because I wasn't happy with the results as most of the time they weren't cleaning the upstairs of the house but charging the full price. We thought about going with a agency like the Cleaning Authority, and they come every other week, they wont do just once a month. I came this close to starting them, but chickened out over the idea of different people being in our home, and Dave told me about seeing some people in court who worked for them. I also just overall didn't want to waste the money on something we should be able to do ourselves. But, I think I need to waste the money now for my own sanity. I will just cut back on something else to justify it.

We are going to try someone new who does it privately, and its someone he knows from work so they are not going to rob us blind and pawn everything for crack or something. I am crossing my fingers that this will help me not freak out so much and stress, and that the once a month cleaning will ease things. I would like to have it at least for these last two months of pregnancy, and probably during my maternity leave as I have a feeling I would appreciate the help while trying to figure out life as a family of 5. That its self should be interesting!

In happier news I have learned I might be the owner of a timeshare here soon. Apparently my granny still had one that we all thought she sold a long time ago, and my parents do not want it, but I sure as heck am interested and I am being given dibbs on it. I am trying to learn all the details, but I am 999% sure I am going to take that bad boy and be the proud new owner. That makes mean pregnant lady crack a smile.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

We're in the midst of a cleaning saga currently...we started while I was pregnant with Charlie and the poor guy (it was a couple) had a heart attack! So, they're headed back to Brazil and I have yet to find someone that is affordable in comparrison...we're talking a $30-50 price diff. Ugh...